BLACK SEED OIL | BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL ORGANIC
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
Black Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years and can be traced back to ancient Egyptians who used this oil for for numerous health benefits. Naturally high in compounds Thymoquinone (TQ) and Nigellone and EFAs 3/6/9, this bottle packs a powerful punch.
100% Organic Black Seed/Black Cumin Seed oil is dark in color, and pungent with a slightly spicy taste.
Blackseed Oil also contains myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, vitamins B1, B2,B3, calcium, folate, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorous and proteins.
Freshly cold pressed ORGANIC Non-GMO Black Cumin seeds organically sourced from Turkey.
HOW TO USE BLACK SEED OIL:
- May be taken orally or applied to skin and hair
- One teaspoon per day
- Mix with Sea Moss gel
- Add to smoothies, tea or food
- Our favorite ways- mix 1 tsp Black Seed Oil with 1 tsp Honey
- Mix 1 tsp Black Seed Oil, 1 tsp Cell Fuel 102 and 1 tsp honey
RED'S KITCHEN SINK BLACK SEED OIL QUALITY
- Cold Pressed
- Glass Bottles
- Our Black Seeds are hand-selected
- Sourced from Only 2 Turkey and Ethiopia sources (For a most potent Yield)
- We only take the first pressed most potent oil from the Black Cumin Seeds
- 100% Organic Non-GMO
- Solvent free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi Where is the Batana oil listed? I want to order.
The Batana Oil Hair Growth Formula is listed here: