BLACK SEED OIL | BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL ORGANIC
100% Organic Black Seed/Black Cumin Seed oil nigella sativa. Naturally high in powerful compounds Thymoquinone (TQ) and Nigellone- an anti-histamine. and EFAs 3/6/9 which helps the body produce Prostaglandin E1.
Blackseed Oil also contains myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, vitamins B1, B2,B3, calcium, folate, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorous and proteins.
Blackseed oil was found to increase glutathione levels. Freshly cold pressed using ORGANIC Non-GMO Black Cumin seeds organically sourced from Turkey.
Dark in color, and pungent with a slightly spicy taste, Black Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years and can be traced back to ancient Egyptians who used this oil for healing and longevity.
HOW TO USE BLACK SEED OIL:
- May be taken orally or applied to skin and hair
- One teaspoon per day
- Mix with Sea Moss gel
- Add to smoothies, tea or food
- Our favorite ways- mix 1 tsp Black Seed Oil with 1 tsp Honey
- Mix 1 tsp Black Seed Oil, 1 tsp Cell Fuel 102 and 1 tsp honey
RED'S KITCHEN SINK BLACK SEED OIL IS MORE POTENT
- Glass Bottles
- Our Black Seeds are hand-selected
- Sourced from Only 2 Turkey and Ethiopia sources (For a most potent Yield)
- We only take the first pressed most potent oil from the Black Cumin Seeds
- 100% Organic Non-GMO
- Solvent free
Get your immune system right!
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi Where is the Batana oil listed? I want to order.
The Batana Oil Hair Growth Formula is listed here: