Bulk Cell Fuel 102: Organic Sea Moss / Irish Moss Powder Herbal Blend with Bladderwrack & Burdock Root
Our Best Selling Cell Fuel 102 Powder now available in bulk quantities!
A minumum of 20 units is required to start to unlock wholesale discounts. For orders less than 20 units please find our other listing in the 'Detox Bar' tab.
This amazing Herbal Supplement consists of Organic Sea Moss Powder, Bladderwrack and Burdock Root. Both Sea Moss & Bladderwrack are known as Sea Vegetables since they are found in the ocean along with Burdock Root. Combined they deliver an amazing plethora of over 102 nutrients the body needs for daily function including iodine, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, and silica! It’s also naturally loaded with selenium, B-complex vitamins AND vitamins A, C, E, G, K and more! Just a serving of this product gives your body the help it needs to maintain optimal cell function! Our Proprietary blend contains the full spectrum-gold, green and purple Sea Moss
BOOSTS YOUR IMMUNITY:
Our Proprietary blend contains the full spectrum-gold, green and purple Sea Moss. Sea moss has been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine for its role in alleviating the symptoms of the common cold and flu. Why? Because it contains antimicrobial and antiviral compounds, which help boost your immunity! This makes Cell Fuel 102 an essential herbal supplement you can take during the winter or for whenever you’ve come down with a sore throat – which, let’s face it, happens more often than you think! Sea moss is a also source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps reduce inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion.
- SUPPORTS YOUR THYROID: The bladderwrack and sea moss combination makes for a potent supplement for those struggling with a sluggish thyroid. The Thyroid is mainly responsible for regulating hormones, an imbalance can lead to fertility issues, menstrual problems, fibroids, hair loss, extreme fatigue and other ailments. These disorders are typically caused by a lack of iodine and/or selenium. Sea Moss is packed with more iodine and selenium than any other food on the planet. Additionally, Irish Moss contains the vital thyroid hormone precursor DI-Iodothyronine (DIT), and the thyroid hormones Thyroxin (T4) and Tri-iodothyronine (T3).
- MENTAL/EMOTIONAL HEALTH: Sea Moss is also jam packed full of potassium. The cells of the body cannot function without potassium but unfortunately our bodies do not have a mechanism to conserve it. Adding high-potassium foods like Sea Moss to the diet can significantly improve behaviour and mental functioning (such as with ADHD children). High potassium foods are also very helpful for fibromyalgia, moodiness, agitation, depression and anxiety disorders.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Suffering from gastro-intestional issues? If so, you must give this a try! The soothing effects of Sea Moss are excellent on the mucous membranes in the body, it works as an amazing digestive aid. It coats the stomach and helps to heal the body of ulcers, indigestion, gastritis, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body. In addition, it helps to alleviate acid reflux by providing probiotics for improved gut health. Sea Moss is also packed with fiber that regulates bowel movement and alleviates gas.
- DETOXIFYING: Sea Moss contains Algin. This is a phytonutrient which has therapeutic value and can help reduce the amount of heavy metals including strontium, barium, tin, cadmium, manganese, zinc, and mercury that are taken up by the body. Algin is also used as a medicine for the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure.
- VITALITY - Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs.
- SUPPORT FOR VITILIGO: It has been proven that there is a link between auto-immune thyroid disease and vitiligo. Use of this product in conjunction with a healthy diet and herbal teas such as Sorrel and Moringa to support the liver provides support for vitiligo.
- STRENGTHENS JOINTS, SMOOTHS SKIN: Bladderwrack has been studied for its effects in staving off aging, while burdock root is rich in compounds that have shown promise as anti-inflammatory agents for use in those with arthritis, aches and joint pains. Furthermore, burdock root provides relief from various skin issues, with studies highlighting its role in significantly improving skin appearance!
- 100% NATURAL, NO OVERBEARING FISHY TASTE: FREE of additives or chemical preservatives, this herbal blend is made using wildcrafted organic sea moss, bladderwrack and burdock root, all harvested from their natural environment. What’s more, consuming Cell 102 does NOT feel like eating…seaweed (but it does have an ocean smell and taste). If consuming a product with an ocean taste is more than you like, we recommend simply add cinnamon or herbs which can help neutralize the blend’s ocean taste or naturally or just purchase our Cell Fuel 102 Plus formula! Please look at our recommended recipe below!
- NO FILLERS IN OUR SEA MOSS FORMULA and while others will not disclose harmful processing agents (chemicals used to process) because it is not mandatory to disclose anything less than 1%, we choose 100% TRANSPARENCY-FULL DISCLOSE 100%. We use less than 1% of rice fibers only as a processing agent and this is not a part of our Certified Organic Formula providing the optimal nutritional experience your body desires minus the run of the mill chemicals
*NOTE: Not all Sea Moss is equal! OUR WILDCRAFTED SEA MOSS AND BLADDERWRACK ALGAE ARE CERTIFIED ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED AND TESTED FOR for heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, radioactivity, and microbiological concerns.
CELL FUEL 102 SEA MOSS POWDER BLEND (ORIGINAL)
INGREDIENTS: wildcrafted organic chondrus crispus (sea moss) and fucus vesiculosus,(bladderwrack) organic arctium lappa, (burdock root).
May be added directly to smoothies, soups, foods and more!
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.