Bulk Cell Fuel 102 Capsules: Organic Irish Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock Root
Our Best Selling Cell Fuel 102 Capsules now available in bulk quantities!
A minumum of 20 units is required to start to unlock wholesale discounts. For orders less than 20 units please find our other listing in the 'Detox Bar' tab.
OUR WILDCRAFTED SEA MOSS AND BLADDERWRACK ALGAE ARE CERTIFIED ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED AND SAMPLES ARE TESTED for heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, radioactivity, and microbiological concerns. We don’t stop there! Our Proprietary blend contains the full spectrum-gold, green and purple Sea Moss.
- PACKED WITH EVERYTHING THE HUMAN BODY NEEDS:The Organic Sea Moss Powder, Bladderwrack & Burdock Root Herbal blend contains a WHOPPING 102 nutrients the body needs for daily function, including iodine, zinc, calcium and potassium! It’s also naturally loaded with selenium, phosphorus, manganese, B-complex vitamins and more! Irish Moss capsules! Now easier to consume!! No more fishy taste!
- SUPPORTS YOUR THYROID: The bladderwrack and irish moss powder organic combination makes for a potent supplement for those struggling with a sluggish thyroid. Both contain vital hormone precursors, which is what our bodies use to manufacture thyroid hormones. What’s more, bladderwrack and sea moss are a rich in iodine, which is essential for proper thyroid function.
- BOOSTS YOUR IMMUNITY: Our Proprietary blend contains the full spectrum-gold, green and purple Sea Moss. Organic Sea moss powder and Bladderwrack has been used in traditional medicine for its role in alleviating the symptoms of the common cold and flu. Why? Because it contains antimicrobial and antiviral compounds, which help boost your immunity! This blend makes Cell Fuel an essential herbal supplement during the winter or for whenever you’ve come down with a sore throat – which, let’s face it, happens more often than you think!
- DETOXIFIES: One of the most common traditional uses for burdock root supplement(s) has been to purify the blood. Recent evidence has found that burdock root can remove toxins and detoxifies the bloodstream along with promoting increased circulation. Additionally burdock root contains powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids.
- STRENGTHENS JOINTS, SMOOTHS SKIN: Bladderwrack has been studied for its effects in staving off aging, while burdock root is rich in compounds that have shown promise as anti-inflammatory agents for use in those with arthritis, osteoporosis, aches and joint pains. Furthermore, burdock root provides relief from various skin issues, with studies highlighting its role in significantly improving skin appearance!
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.